Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kessy


Keslee is 4 and 3/4s going on 8. She is very very outgoing we can't go on an elevator without her telling the other people her name and what she did that day. She defintly has no problem making new friends. She loves to read, watch movies and play with her friends. She loves to write and draw pictures and can't wait for school to start again. She is a dancer and a singer and she is full of energy. Always having fun and laughing. Yesterday as I was driving to the park she annouced, "When I grow up I want to be a mom so I can stay home with my kids so they don't have to go to daycare." Who knows where that came from but she is on the right track I guess :) She is my little friend and I love our night time talks before bed. She can always make you smile!

No comments: